With over 20 years of experience…
Having been in the beauty industry for over twenty years, I’ve had the opportunity to see what was going on behind the scenes.
All of the new technology, trends, up-and-coming brands, the potential health and ethical concerns — I have the inside scoop on it all. I know what the industry doesn’t want you to know and I know the science behind what REALLY works.
My mission is to make sure beauty consumers have the knowledge to enhance their beauty in the easiest, safest (and sometimes, cheapest!), way.
YOUR power is being able to support the beauty and wellness brands you trust because they share your same values.
- The Facial That Came From Outer Space: LED masks are NASA-tested skin boosters that don’t require needles.
- What’s the Difference Between Clean and Natural Beauty Products?
- These Beauty Products Still Use Formaldehyde—Here’s Why You Should Care
- How to Choose the Right Foundation for Mature Skin (Plus Our Top 8 Picks)
- Turn Back the Clock: 6 Best Creams for a Younger-Looking Neck
- 9 Natural Ingredients That Will Keep Wrinkles and Fine Lines at Bay
- 4 Skin Care Ingredients That You Should Skip During the Day
- Best Face Cleansers for Every Mature Skin Concern
- How to Layer Serums and Oils the Right Way
Brit + Co
- Heliocare Sun Protection Pills: What the Dermatologists Think
- Medical-Grade Skin Care: Which Products Do Experts Prefer?
- Witch Hazel Toner: A Skin Care Wonder – When Used Correctly
- BB Cream vs. CC Cream vs. DD Cream: What’s the Difference?
Beauty News NYC
- What Does Toner Do? All Your Questions About Toner, Answered
- The ABCs Of SPF: Everything You Need To Know About Sunscreen
Do you know what’s really in your beauty products? Some of your most trusted brands use dangerous ingredients…
How often should you switch up your bath sponges and loofahs? What about skincare or beauty products? Listen in for all the answers from beauty expert, David Pollock.
Clean up your beauty regimen with natural alternatives.
Make your own skincare products using safe and affordable ingredients from home.
Learn which 5 dangerous ingredients may be lurking in your skincare products.
The fall season brings cooler weather, which can affect your skin. Learn the skincare secrets to combat the change in temperature.
Did you know that you could be giving the gift of cancer without even knowing it? Learn the toxic substances to avoid in the products you give as gifts.
Tired of winter’s drying effects? Get your skin smooth, supple and ready for spring.
You don’t have to spend a ton on expensive skin care products to get great results.
With the recent revelation of harmful ingredients in sunscreen products, how can you find a safe one that will work for you?
You may have your morning and night skincare routine down to a science, but might you be putting on your products in the wrong order?
There’s been a recent emphasis on “natural” beauty products. Don’t be fooled. There are no FDA requirements for using that word.
From the health benefits of coconut oil and DIY facial ideas from supermodel Carol Alt, to the importance of going non-GMO, Naturally Savvy had a very busy year.
The freezing temps, low humidity and dry air blasting from your furnace can all lead to itchy, irritated, flaky skin.
How often do you read the label of your favorite shampoo or night cream?
What are some of the newest, most promising ingredients coming to light in the natural skin care arena?