Have you lately been noticing more fine lines in your skin as you dress for work?
Have you caught yourself taking a closer look at the creams and lotions displayed in the supermarket aisles?
Have you been reading up about the newest anti-aging solutions available online?
Like many other women today, you’re probably more than just a little concerned about what goes into those products. And you’re not alone!
It will interest you to know that the Grand View Research expects the global market for organic and natural beauty products to touch the US$ 25.11 billion mark by the end of the year 2025. Given the threat of xenoestrogens and cancer-causing ingredients, more consumers are looking for safer anti-aging products that are not likely to cause side effects after long-term usage.
Your Body Has All the Elements Needed to Reverse Aging
Are you wary of chemical products or even plant-based anti-aging solutions causing allergic or adverse reactions? How about using your own blood?
Nature has equipped your body with all the elements it needs to repair and rejuvenate tissues. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy is an upcoming anti-aging solution that extracts these elements and introduces a concentrated form into the problem areas. As the serum starts to work on your skin, it repairs the causes of the fines lines and wrinkles and erases them from within.
So, What Are the Skin Flaws Bothering You?
WebMD talks about the most common signs of aging and why your skin changes in appearance. Like for instance:
- The slowing of blood supply to the face and the erosion of collagen and elastin under the skin causes lines and wrinkles.
- The skin tends to become dryer than usual because the body produces less natural moisturizing agents.
- The skin of the cheeks, lips, nose, chin, and temples starts to sag because the layer of fat cells under the skin starts to wear away.
- The thinning of the epidermis and dermis causes the skin to appear more translucent and fragile.
- We naturally experience cartilage and bone loss as we age, which causes the nose to droop and the mouth and chin to pucker.
- You may notice hair loss and that your hair seems to have less volume than before.
The PRP Serum Has the Vital Elements Needed for Tissue Repair
As the National Center for Biotechnical Information reports, the PRP serum may be the perfect anti-aging solution because it has all the elements your skin needs to repair itself. Like for instance:
- Human Dermal Fibroblast Growth Factors: Essential for the growth of collagen and maintaining the structural integrity of the skin
- Transforming Growth Factors: Essential for the stimulation of the growth of different tissue cells
- Epidermal Growth Factors: Essential for the regeneration of skin cells
- Insulin-like Growth Factors: Essential for the repair of tissues and bones
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factors: Essential for the growth of new blood vessels in the skin
- Chondrocytes: Essential for the creation of cartilage
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells: Basic cells that convert into tissue-repairing elements in the treatment site
PRP Therapy is Your One-Stop Anti-Aging Solution
When dermatologists inject the serum 1mm to 1.5mm into the problem areas, the platelets and growth factors set off a healing cascade that works to repair and rejuvenate the age-related damage. Here’s how:
- PRP creates new blood vessels in the skin to nourish it with fresh oxygen and nutrients.
- The fresh blood supply works to carry away the dead cells and impurities that cause dullness and pigmentation.
- PRP rejuvenates the layer of collagen and elastin. As this layer plumps up with new cells, the lines and wrinkles start to vanish and the skin smoothens out.
- The repaired elastin works to support the sagging skin so that it looks firmer.
- PRP heals the eroding cartilage so that some of the bone loss is reversed.
By getting PRP facial rejuvenation treatments, you can reverse almost all the signs of aging. That’s because it works on the cellular level to reverse the damage in place of masking it with external creams and lotions. Over the next few weeks after getting the therapy, you’ll notice a renewed glow in your skin.
And there’s more! You can also get PRP therapy for hair loss. When doctors inject the serum 1 mm into the scalp, they initiate a similar healing reaction. PRP can nourish and strengthen the hair follicles and also promote the growth of new hair. You’ll notice that the fresh hair growth has a richer coloring while the texture is more lustrous. All these are signs of a well-nourished scalp.
PRP Could be the Safest Anti-Aging Solution Out There
As Medscape explains, given that dermatologists extract the serum from your blood, there is a rare possibility of adverse reactions. In essence, doctors are merely harvesting your tissues, creating a concentrated form, and injecting them back where they’re needed.
Since your body is likely to recognize its own cells, you lower the risk of allergic reactions. Further, it will reassure you to know that doctors add only FDA-approved anti-clotting agents to the serum for processing. No chemicals or any other additives are used.
But, does PRP therapy really work as an anti-aging solution? Check out the latest photographs of Rupert Everett, Kim Kardashian, and Angelina Jolie. They swear by the effectiveness of PRP facials.
You will too!