Every skin care brand has a cream for stretch marks that claims to make those unsightly marks fade away. In fact, there’s a whole industry dedicated to preventing and treating stretch marks — why is that?
If you’re at home trying to figure out how to get rid of stretch marks, you aren’t alone in the least. In fact, the majority of us have stretch marks to some degree. We’re all trying to crack the code on how to make stretch marks go away — no wonder why there are so many stretch mark creams out there.
But what if I told you that there are natural ways to get rid of stretch marks without having to resort to expensive (and sometimes ineffective) creams?
That’s right– this homemade stretch mark cream can be made from items at your local grocery store, or even your own pantry! It has all of the essential oils for stretch marks that help them fade over time. This recipe works particularly well to get rid of stretch marks when they’re in the early stages.
All-Natural DIY Stretch Mark Cream
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Butter or Shea Butter.
- 1 tablespoon Wheat Germ Oil.
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seed Oil.
- 1 teaspoon Apricot Kernel Oil.
- 2 Vitamin E Capsules (cut open to release the oil).
- 2 teaspoons Grated Beeswax.
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Combine the Cocoa or Shea Butter, all oils and beeswax in a small pan on low heat to melt the ingredients.
- Stir well and remove it from the heat still stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the vanilla as the mixture cools.
- Allow it to cool completely before massaging onto areas of concern.
Get Rid of Stretch Marks — the Natural Way
There you have it — an effective treatment for stretch marks that you can make in the comfort of your own kitchen. No more of having to go to a ritzy cosmetic department store to get an overpriced stretch mark removal cream that may not even work. This stretch mark home remedy is so good, that you’ll never buy another stretch mark cream again!